Monday, September 14, 2009

another show weekend

and two more wins (winners bitch/best op sex) on AkaSha and Biggie Smalls got another Reserve. This time I sent the two with my handler friends, Dave and Darla Daugherty as I had my club's race meet to go to. Racing AND showing in one weekend for the SaeSi crew. Racing went well, unfortunately my boys had to be pulled due to nail bed issues for one (Chili) and a couple small toe skin tears (Spankee). Chili seemed fine for Sunday but after one run I pulled him for the same problem. He wasn't pleased and Spank was down right irritated that he wasn't allowed to run at all.

All in all it was a good weekend, tiring but good.

Next weekend, shows in two states (AkaSha is going with my friends and I'm going to a local show). Only a few days to wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment