Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Collar and Lead discount offer


With the economy like it is I've decided to give all my blog followers a 20% discount on orders of $50 or more! To qualify, join my blog here and I will then email you privately the code number for you to then use on any mail or paypal order (for paypal users, please do NOT use the actual website, email me the order privately from the site and I will send you an invoice which will have the discounted price).

Also, for you racers, pictured here is my quick release lead. I also make a quick release LEASH which is what I use and several of my customers have gone to using now. It's the same quality bronze quick release clip but simply on a leash (4 or 5' length which ever you prefer) instead of the full collar/lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment